Lineage 2 Raid Boss Jewelry Exact Effects

Caster Heal Capacity: +15.6
Magic MP Consumption: -5%
25 Comments

25 Responses to Lineage 2 Raid Boss Jewelry Exact Effects

1. Rob says:

Mayu,
    This may seem like a noob question, but in the description of the Frintezza Necklace it says “Sleep/Paralysis/Shock Attack Success Rate: 15%” and “Resistance to Sleep/Paralysis/Shock: 15%”. What does “Shock” refer to? Stun Attacks from fighters? Or a Mage debuff?

• Mayu says:

Shock is a kind of debuff, it includes any stun and shock effect (NCSoft use the two terms interchangeably). I suppose it doesn’t matter whether it’s a physical or mental stun/shock, but I can’t say with 100% certainty.

• saba says:

mayu , i have question about Critical damage , could u please tell me Fighter and Magical Critical “DAMAGE” is a same of different?

• Mayu says:

Yes, although it depends on the Lineage 2 chronicle you play. It used to be that fighter critical damage was 2x, while magical was 4x, but the magical was nerfed some years ago down to 3x in PvE and 2x in PvP. I’ve still seen servers using 3x and 4x in both PvE and PvP though, so it’s best to just make any kind of nuker class and test it out.

2. Populo says:

Can zaken earring drop from Zaken instance in GoD ?

• Mayu says:

Yeah, I think so, the instances are the same as in H5. It depends on the type of Zaken instance you do – the highest drop rate by far is at 60 level Zaken. The 83 level one is extremely low chance.

3. Geo says:

Hi Mayu,
    I know 2 of the same jewelry pieces do not stack the effects, but what about the same effects of different pieces? More specifically does the baium ring critical damage 15% stack with the queen ant ring 15%? Thanks!

4. jake says:

The the same effects from different jewels will stack.

5. BEDAr says:

Hello Mayu
    Does bonus crit dmg from baium and queen ant applies for Magical attacks aswell ? And also does increase to heals applies to spells like vampiric claw ?
    Its so confusing for me…Thx!

• Mayu says:

Hello! Nope, crit. damage is just for physical attacks, spells use a separate magic crit. damage calculation and don’t benefit from these particular rings. As for heal and vampiric effects, those are two separate effects, so any heal bonus won’t affect spells like vampiric claw, vampiric rage, etc. Vampiric claw simply deals damage and you get a % of that damage back as HP, so focus on increasing the damage output. For more magical crit damage and rate increase, get talismans that do that, Valakas necklace, buffs, augments, etc.

6. PhysX says:

Hi! Does the frintezza cooldown reduction affect both physical and magical attacks?
    Thanks

7. Martin says:

Hey, Mayu

I am currently playing Lineage2,more specifically Interlude and I was just wondering about something…so you mentioned about Valakas,I will quote: “Reflect Damage: 10%” So I was wondering…is this for higher L2 version or it is working on Interlude as well,cause I am reading the description of Valakas atm. and I don’t see that Reflect Damage mentioned…So yeah…I wanna know whether or not this Reflect is included on Interlude.Thanks for your answer in above!

Best Regards, Martin

• Mayu says:

Hey, Martin,

From what I know and what I just checked in some data files, the Valakas Necklace does have a Reflect Damage effect in Interlude, but it’s 5% instead of 10. Here’s the full list of Interlude effects from what I found: Increase Max HP by 445, P. Atk. by 4%, M. Atk. by 8%, Magic Critical Rate by 100%, Fire Resistance by 15%, Sleep Resistance by 80% (not sure about this one), Skill Reuse Decrease by 10%, Reflect Damage 5%. Hope this helps, good luck!

• Martin says:

Hey,Mayu,

Great to hear back from you,friend!Thanks for your response,I appreciate it!So yeah now I understood it.Thanks again for your help.

Best of luck,Martin

8. Dhol says:

Hello.

Freya Necklace isn’t considered Epic Jewelry?

• Mayu says:

It is, but I haven’t updated the page in a LONG time. Effects differ from chronicle to chronicle, and people play all kind of versions.

9. Vatra says:

Hey does. Bluff counts as a shock/atĂșn skill?

• Mayu says:

I suppose so, it stuns the target. Haven’t tested myself whether stun resistance affects Bluff, but you can easily test it with a support class or equipment.

10. Meier says:

Necklace of Freya Exact Stats ?

11. Xtian says:

And what about the Blessed Zaken’s Earring stats?