Lineage 2 Armor Sets +6 Overenchant Bonus Exact Effects
As you probably know, enchanting all of your armor set pieces to +6 or more not only gives you the set bonus effects, but also an additional increase in different stats depending on the type of armor – heavy, light or robe.
Here are some rules about how this works exactly:
- You have to enchant all armor pieces to +6 or higher
- Only armor pieces that are necessary for the set bonus itself need to be enchant to +6 or more. For example, the Plated Leather set consists of only upper body, lower body and boots, so you don’t need to enchant a helmet and gloves to +6 to get these bonuses.
- The bonus effects, just like regular set effects, are only applied when wearing unsealed armor sets
- Rare armor pieces can’t be used to get the bonus. E.g. a +6 rare armor item won’t unlock the bonus effects when worn with the rest of the set.
Overenchant Bonus Effects List for Heavy, Light and Robe Armor Sets
Before I present you the lists, keep in mind the following clarifications:
- MP Regeneration per tick was measured while standing and not actively engaged in combat.
- P. Def. and M. Def. bonuses are simply added on top of your stats, in other words they’re static increases and buffs don’t affect them.
Now that this is out of the way, here are the effects for each armor type:
Heavy Armor Sets – increase P. Def. and MP Regeneration
- D-Grade: +25 P. Def., +1-2 MP
- C-Grade: +38 P. Def., +2~3 MP
- B-Grade: +44 P. Def., +2~3 MP
- A-Grade: +50 P. Def., +2~3 MP
- S/S80-Grade: +68 P. Def., +2~3 MP
Ligh Armor Sets – increase M. Def. and Evasion
- D-Grade: +14 M. Def., +2 Evasion
- C-Grade: +20 M. Def., +2 Evasion
- B-Grade: +24 M. Def., +3 Evasion
- A-Grade: +27 M. Def., +3 Evasion
- S/S80-Grade: +33 M. Def., +3 Evasion
Robe Armor Sets – increase P. Def. and Weight Gauge
- D-Grade: +16 P. Def., +30% Weigth Gauge
- C-Grade: +26 P. Def., +30% Weigth Gauge
- B-Grade: +28 P. Def., +30% Weigth Gauge
- A-Grade: +32 P. Def., +30% Weigth Gauge
- S/S80-Grade: +38 P. Def., +30% Weigth Gauge
Information Source – http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/l2_friend/article?mid=16873&prev=-1&next=16723