I’m happy to announce that my Ultimate Warlord Guide has finally been updated to cover all the Lineage 2 changes in Freya and High Five. To celebrate the release, I’m running a one week promotional period during which you can get the guide for a 50% discount price.
If you’re wonder what’s new in the guide, here’s a quick run-down of the most important changes:
- Full update to bring the guide up to date with Freya and High Five
- Rewritten many paragraphs for better wording and making it easier to understand
- Added new skills and skill descriptions
- New class mechanics section that covers the changes in polearm number of targets and reuse times of WL skills
- Updated and extended Weapons, Armor and Jewelry sections to cover all items up to S84-Grade
- New tips for attack and defense attributes to cover the change in attribute system since Freya
- Rewritten skill enchant and added new enchant routes for some skills that work better
- Added the complete subclass certification skill section for Warlord from my Optimal Subclass Skills guide
- Removed unnecessary gameplay paragraphs, rewritten both PvE and PvP sections to cover new buff options
- More tips for PvP to include Rush and Rush Impact on HF, and extended some of class match up tips
- Adjusted the making money section to reflect the change in guide’s price and affiliate commission
If you want to find out more and take advantage of the promotion discount while it lasts, go to the Ultimate Lineage 2 Warlord Guide page.